Keep It 100

www.DirtyAngelsMedia.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Five Things We Learned from Beyoncé's New 'Vogue' Interview

Five Things We Learned from Beyoncé's New 'Vogue' Interview:
(Getty Images)You might think you know everything there is to know about Beyoncé Knowles, given her ubiquity of late. But Mrs. Carter, who recently announced a world tour for 2013, has plenty more to teach you about her life.

Life Is But a Dream, the HBO documentary that Knowles directed, will offer fans unprecedented access to the performer when it airs on February 16. Until then, however, feast yourself on the latest Knowlesian revelations, courtesy her new Vogue profile by Jason Gay.

1. The birth of her daughter has changed how she feels about her career.
“I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more . . . Family has always been important. I’ve always had my mother and my father and my husband. But it’s just. . . . Life is so much more than. . . It’s not defined by any of this.”

2. She felt like she was talking to Blue Ivy during her birth.
"I felt very maternal around eight months. And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby. . . . But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain. . . . We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.”

3. She doesn't read Internet comments.
“Don’t scroll down! You’re definitely going to get your feelings hurt.”

4. She wants more children.
“When I was younger, there were moments where I said, ‘I’m not going to have children.' And then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don’t know when.”

5. She describes her new music as a blend of 4 and I Am Sasha Fierce, and it's very sexy.
"Right now, after giving birth, I really understand the power of my body. I just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever. I feel a lot more like a woman. More feminine, more sensual. And no shame.”

See more Beyonce photos:
  • Beyonce Knowles in The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Show
  • Beyonce Knowles in The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Show
  • Beyonce Knowles in The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Backstage And Audience
  • Beyonce Knowles in The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Press Room
  • Beyonce Knowles in The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Red Carpet
  • Beyonce Knowles in The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Arrivals
  • Beyonce Knowles in Beyonce and Jay Z Out to Lunch
  • Beyonce Knowles in Destiny's Child Tumblr Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirty Angels Meida is open for BUSINESS, you get beautiful, sophistocated spokes models to represent your Brand, Product or Service. It's called "The Ultimate Media Experience" , make a lasting impression on clients and customers with www.DIRTYANGELSMEDIA.com

DIRTYANGELSMEDIAcom

Popular Posts

World Premiere


We help Youth reach their Full Potential

Popular Posts



Free SEO Tools

Blog Archive